20U 600W x 500D mm 19 Inch Open Frame [Relay Racks]
- Width : 19" or 24"
- Height Options: 20U, 24U, 28U, 33U, 42U
- Based Plate Depth: 500mm
A Relay Rack is a 2-post steel structure with universal (square) mounting holes. Relay Racks are also called 2-Post Racks or Open Bay Racks.
The vertical holes spacing on Relay Racks are standardized for mounting Telco, or computer / network equipment. Relay Racks can also mount cantilever shelving for other non-rack mountable equipment.
- Internal dimensions to IEC 297-2 and DIN 41494, Part 1 with addition to DIN-IEC drilling in EIA standard.
- Load carrying capacity 300kg.
Open Frame Structure
Relay Rack Benefits:
- EIA Standard 19" Rack mounts most networking equipment
- Easily Installable
- No doors or panels to hinder air flow
- Compact shipping size
- Light Weight
- Requires less real estate then a 4-Post Rack
- Wide availability of Relay Rack Accessories - cable management products, cantilever shelves, power strips, etc.
When a 4-Post Rack should be considered over a 2-Post Relay Rack:
- Security - a locked enclosure would be required
- Stability - normally a 4-Post Rack has far more stability
- Because of their weight or center of gravity, some equipment can not be safely mounted to a 2-post rack
- Weight - 4-post racks can mount far more weight
- Some equipment require front & rear mounting
- Flooring may not allow bolting of a Relay Rack base
Open Frame [Relay Racks]Comprises (Comes with the Following)
Cagenuts & Screws
Quality Steel Cage Nuts & Screws for Server Cabinet
Additional Rackmount Accessories:
Sometimes called a stationary or fixed rack shelf, a Equipment Shelf mounts to all 4 mounting rails of a 4-Post Server Rack / Electronic Enclosure. Due to its simplicity, Flat Shelves will often occupy less than 1U of rack space.
Tip : Choose the number of Equipment Shelf you need below
Equipment Sliding Tray
Sliding Trays are useful for positioning non-rack mountable equipment in a server rack which needs frequent access (such as Keyboards).
Sliding Tray mount to all 4 mounting rails of a 4-post server rack
Tip : Choose the number of Equipment Sliding Tray you need below.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 04 December, 2013.